Held on: 16th January 2017.
Delivered by Glyn Smyth MSc, MSCP
Chartered Physiotherapist and Registered Ergonomist and Director at Work Fit.
This practical workshop will cover the following:
- Systems approach to ergonomics
- Participative ergonomics
- Risk factors for work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- Job Demands / Task Analysis
- Risk Assessment Tools – QEC and ART
- Making recommendations to management
Glyn qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist in 1987 and is a RegisteredErgonomist having gained a Masters degree in ergonomics in 1994. Glyn has substantial clinical experience in managing work-related injuries and occupational health.
Price – £150
Numbers are limited to facilitate the teaching of practical skills and enhance the learning experience.
Green Park Conference centre
100 Longwater Avenue
Green Park, Reading