A provider of contemporary specialist learning and development for occupational health professionals.
EOPH was created to support the professional development needs of the occupational health profession, providing courses specifically designed for occupational health professionals by occupational health professionals. We are a not-for-profit organisation who uses profit to plough back into developing courses of the highest standard which will benefit the continuing professional development of those who work in the occupational health field.
Who We Are
Our Faculty is made up of experts ensuring that our training is evidence based, relevant for the current context of practice and considers emerging themes in each field.
All our instructors have been carefully selected, not only for their professional knowledge and expertise but also for their ability to teach to both small groups and larger conference-style audiences.
They are able to deliver educational material using a practical problem-solving approach.
All training is tailored to the occupational health sector to ensure that it is relevant to the context of the learner.
Meet The Team
• To provide high quality, evidence based, affordable education to those in the speciality who wish to maintain and update their knowledge, skills and best practice in a changing and challenging landscape.
• To build a community of best practice, sharing knowledge and insights with easy access to subject experts for their advice.
• To educate about the now, and the next in relation to occupation, environment, employee health and wellbeing, risks from the workplace and protection.
EOPH presents Athena
A free forever platform of resources paid for through the profit of EOPH for the benefit of the occupational health community
Athena is an inclusive space for occupational health professionals to continue to develop their own CPD skills.
• To build and maintain a library of continually updated resources relevant to occupational health which uses the very best of evidence-based research within it.
• To create webinars and podcasts on a range of occupational health subject matters of particular interest to the occupational health community.
• A community-based platform in which the sharing of knowledge and best practice can be accessed through forums and discussion groups.